Thursday, February 05, 2009

Political Chaos In Malaysia

http://www.emailcashpro.com

I'll never understand all these idiots. Firstly, the people elected them is because the people trusted them and yet these monkeys don't even have half the brain to stop and think if this is what the people want.

They are nobody if not for the party manifesto and objectives. They were elected because of the Political Party manifesto and not because of their personal fame. These people is taking our votes as a game and they think they are free to do anything they want after the elections.

Why should the malaysian public take this in their stride when they have been betrayed!? We are no fools nowadays whenever it comes to politics. The young generations from all races are fully aware of their political views and opinions. We are educated people and we expect the politicians to treat us with respect when we chose to vote them into the office!

I've been disillusioned by the power of political parties. And now, no longer I chose to remain silent. Eventhough I have yet to be betrayed by my current politician and political party choice in my own state, I wish to make this known to the politicians all over the country.

I do not give a darn for whatever reasons you can come out with to justify your betrayal to my trust in you and your political visions. You were chosen because you are representing the political party's objectives and manifesto. Please do not make yourself look like a fool. You can come onto the papers and say due to irreconcileable differences, you are leaving them and joining the other party. But your story will just remain a story. The fact is still facts. The people will no longer trust you and will brand you as a coward dog. If to me, I would consider these cowards, worst of than a dog. At least a dog is still loyal to their master no matter what happens.

With this current turn of events of politicians jumping 'ships' at a time where financial burdens of the people is swelling up, I could only have one suggestion --> MIGHT AS WELL THIS COUNTRY BE RULE WITH A DICTATOR! At least no more power struggles and these cowards can concentrate on how to get the country back on its feet!

Darn you politicians who even have the thought of betraying your voters! THIS IS NOT A GAME!

No comments: