Monday, November 03, 2008

Wonders of the internet - my point of view

Its kinda funny to see so many types of people on the blog sites. Posting all sort of stuffs and sincerely, its fucking crazy with the things i can read on people's blog and the stuffs they put on with it.

I always thought the internet is useful for stuffs and never really gave a thought about the power of blogging and the power in your fingertips to destroy someone else dreams and hope by just posting photographs and videos of sexual nature which contain those exact people. I've seen alot of photos and read enough to know that there is several girls life is in complete ruin or perhaps in complete stardom (if that's the way you would like to see it) in some of the blogspot members.

I'm pretty sure I'm lagging behind of all those mighty bloggers who have won accolades of awards. I wonder what is the real meaning of blogging if every blogger goes finding competition in every blogs that is posted? I have seen some tremendous, meaningful, digusting, demeaning and whatever you can name it blogs online and the funniest part was, its actual reality eventhough some of them are hiding behind their nicknames.

Since i'm a newbie in this scene and hopefully I can keep up the blogging and share my inputs on stuffs. I heard of Dawn Yang, GutterUncensored and a few more others who are famous bloggers. I read their postings and I am definitely not in their league and ooohhh boy, I'm still learning how the hell do you fucking post photographs on a blog! Lolz, I will keep trying and hope to post some pics whenever I find it interesting enough to share with anyone who is willing to read my blog.

No comments: